Friday, May 3, 2013

Wylde Center class in Atlanta this June

Do you want to learn more about eating well and organically on a budget? Take my class at the Wylde Center this June!

Join me in Decatur, GA at the Wylde Center (formerly the Oakhurst Community Garden)for my Affordably Organic: Feeding the Whole Family class on Saturday, June 8 from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.   

I'll show my methods for:


  • easy meal planning 
  • sourcing out and eating seasonal foods
  • pantry must-haves 
  • coupon hunting
  • budget tips
  • identifying good (and bad) grocery deals 


Additionally, I'll share easy, high-nutrition, low-cost, family-friendly recipes. This class usually sells out quickly so reserve your spot now. 

The cost is $15./ Wylde Center Members;  $20./Non-Members.

Sign up here!  Or call the Wylde Center for more info: (404) 371-1920



No comments :